Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow, it's been a long time! So much to share! Where to start? How about thrift shop finds from the thrift I volunteer at:

Here's an old tablecloth with a cute Mexican print. Very worn, thin fabric but no holes or stains. 2 bucks.


Now, I've been looking for a good spoon rest for a long time. I even have looked on ebay! Found this guy just hanging out a few weeks ago and almost went into a seizure. Perfect! Perfect! Cute, cheery, vintage and totally usable! $1.50




I bought these cute hand towels even though they were slightly discolored because the embroidery was so well done and so dated! Who washes pantyhose in the sink anymore?





Kinda funny, when I went to take a pic of them hanging in our bathroom, this is how they were hanging:



Hmmm...


I actually own this book now, but haven't read it. Supposed too be good, though.

In other news, we finally went camping! D pitched the tent, I made dinner, complete with a good bottle of red - just because you're camping doesn't mean you have to rough it, you know!




Roasting marshmallows






You probably can't see this, but that big black blob is our moose visitor. I spotted him first, but misidentified him as a "horsey".



Well, D and I are off to get sammiches and then go for a hike. If it's good, I'll post pics. The place I want to go is known for it's wild flowers!











We

No comments:

Post a Comment